Tuesday 13 February 2007

Daging Masak Kicap

This dish is the girls' favourite. They will shout out of excitement whenever I prepare this for meal. For those who are not familiar with daging masak kicap, it is beef cooked with soy sauce.

I really have to thank my precious pressure cooker for making my life in the kitchen easier. Beef especially will tender within minutes in my special cooking app
liance.

I love to use lots of onions in this recipe. Chopped onions & pounded ginger are stir-fried until almost golden.

Then join the beef which earlier pressure cooked with the onions. Add a little water inside the the cooker & bring all in the pan. Next mix a table spoon of corn flour with water & pour into the pan.
Once boiled, add about 4-5 tablespoon of soy sauc
e.


Next put in some fried potatoes & add in salt accordin
g to taste.


Here you go... my daging masak kicap.



No comments: